What We Do
At Penn-Northwest Development Corporation (PNDC), our business is to ensure your business succeeds. If you’re looking to expand your business or start a new one, we’re the strategic partner you’ve been looking for. We have the knowledge and financial tools — including loans, grants, credits and abatements — to help you Make it in! Mercer County.
Our mission is to attract new business and industrial investment, provide outreach and retention services to support the retention and expansion of value-added business and industry, and provide coordination and support services for economic development in the Mercer County, PA region.
Since being established in 1985 as a 501(c)(3) private, non-profit, economic development corporation, PNDC has participated in more than 400 Development, Expansion, Retention and Community projects — resulting in the creation of over 8,000 new jobs and the retention of over 13,000 jobs. The last 26 years of Economic and Community Development activity has resulted in nearly $1 billion in public/private investment in the county.
PNDC’s professional Industrial Plant Expansion, Relocation and Start-up Services Include:
- Business Assistance and Financing Programs
- Confidential Project Assessment and Financial Packaging
- Site/Facility Searches
- Industrial Outreach Services
- Training and Technology Assistance
- Development Coordination
- Workforce Assessments
- Entrepreneurial Assistance in Coordination with Gannon SBDC
- Manufacturing Efficiency Resources through Northwest IRC
- Mercer County Industrial Development Authority financing program
- Shenango Valley Industrial Development Corp. financing program
Call the Improvement Movement Team of PNDC today to let us find the perfect site for you and develop a model that fits your budget!